6 Strongest CBD Oils in 2021: Most Potent Hemp Oil Reviews
As with any kind of health supplement that you take, there are different potency options and dosages to CBD oils.
Everybody reacts differently to cannabinoids, and so is the case with CBD. Also known as Cannabidiol, CBD is the modulator of the endocannabinoid system, which means not all of its effects are noticeable right away.
While relief from stress and anxiety usually comes within 20 minutes — provided that you take sublingual drops — other effects may need time to take hold, especially for serious health concerns. For some people, the ad hoc effects of CBD come at very low dosages, whereas others need stronger extracts to achieve the desired effects.
After massive demand, our team at CFAH has compiled the ranking of the strongest CBD oils in 2021. We’ll also focus on the importance of potency in CBD products as well as the pros and cons of using high doses in your regime.
Top 6 Strongest Most Potent CBD Oils in 2021
The strength of your CBD oil is one of the driving factors for determining its effects, but it’s not the only feature you should pay attention to. When buying CBD near you or online, make sure you check the following:
- The source of hemp: hemp plants are bioaccumulators, meaning they absorb everything from their environment. If you want a clean and potent product, choose brands that use organic hemp in their extracts.
- Extraction method: Reputable manufacturers use pressurized CO2 for extraction. Although not a solvent per se, the CO2 acts like one during the extraction process, changing its state from liquid to gas and leaving behind a cold liquid extract full of cannabinoids and other beneficial hemp compounds.
- Cannabinoid spectrum: Full-spectrum CBD is the preferred option among the majority of consumers. Full-spectrum extracts are known for producing synergistic effects between cannabinoids and terpenes, and thus increasing the health benefits of the end product. Isolates require taking higher doses but are more versatile than CBD oils because they have no odor and taste.
- Third-party testing: a Certificate of Analysis from a third-party laboratory is the only way to prove the potency of your CBD oil. Some companies claim they sell the strongest CBD oils on the market, whereas their actual potency is a far cry from what’s advertised on the bottle.
Here we give our recommendations for the top 6 strongest CBD oils in 2021.
1. Royal CBD (2500 mg full-spectrum CBD oil)
- Sourced from organic hemp
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- Very potent: 83.3 mg of CBD per mL
- Contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids
- Suspended in premium MCT oil
- Lab-tested for potency and safety
- Slightly more expensive than competitor brands, but still offers the best value for money
About Royal CBD:
Rooted in California, where everything good happens to cannabis, Royal CBD is a premium brand offering full-spectrum CBD oil and other classic CBD formats, including capsules, gummies, and topical products.
The company sells its CBD oil in four different strengths: 250 mg, 500 mg, 1000 mg, and 2500 mg.
The 2500 mg bottle is the strongest CBD oil in the brand’s lineup, boasting 83.3 mg of CBD in each mL of the liquid. The CBD comes from organic hemp plants and has been suspended in MCT oil for improved absorption and additional benefits for the heart and brain.
With such high bioavailability, the Royal CBD 2500 mg full-spectrum CBD oil is a decent choice for people who need very high doses of CBD daily and for those knowing their effective dosage and seeking a longer-lasting supply of CBD oil.
All Royal CBD products are rigorously tested in a third-party laboratory for potency, cannabinoid profiles, and purity levels. The guys at Royal have a Satisfaction Guarantee program for customers, providing refunds to those who aren’t satisfied with the results — that’s a very honest approach and it shows the confidence Royal CBD has about its products.
2. Best Organic Formula: Gold Bee (1200 mg full-spectrum CBD oil)
- Unique product selection
- Gold Bee uses non-GMO, Colorado-grown hemp
- The oil contains full-spectrum CBD
- The company’s products are extracted with CO2
- You’re getting up tp to 1200 mg of CBD per bottle
- The oil is sweetened with organic honey
- Third-party lab tested for potency and purity
- No high-strength oils
- Not available in-store
About Gold Bee:
Gold Bee is a company that combines two versatile ancient ingredients: CBD from organic hemp, and honey sourced in Brazillian rainforests. The Gold Bee CBD oil is available in one concentration, offering 1200 mg of CBD per bottle. This translates into 40 mg of full-spectrum CBD in each milliliter. The oil is suspended in MCT oil and infused with natural terpenes to boost the synergy between CBD and other cannabinoids. You can choose between two flavors: natural and kiwi. The latter not only masks the earthy taste of hemp oil but it is also sweetened with honey.
For those who prefer to take CBD on-the-go, Gold Bee offers high-potency CBD capsules (40 mg per softgel), gummies, and CBD-infused honey sticks.
3. Runner-up: CBDPure (600 mg full-spectrum CBD oil)
- Made from organic hemp
- Extracted with CO2
- Contains the full-spectrum of cannabinoids
- Third-party tested for potency and purity
- Outstanding quality of ingredients
- Not necessarily the strongest CBD oil out there — 20 mg/mL in the most potent version